* 2 eggs, boiled and diced
* 2 strips of bacon, cut into chunks
* 1 tablespoon of olive oil
* ½ of a green capsicum, diced
* ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon of low fat mayonnaise
* 1 cup of salad leaves
* Heat oil in a frying pan.
* Add bacon and cook on medium heat until it is crispy.
* Using some kitchen paper, remove excess oil from the bacon chunks.
* Place them in a mixing bowl with the boiled eggs, parsley, capsicum and mayonnaise.
* Mix them together.
* Your egg salad is ready now.
Copy and paste the link in the browser to know more on Paleo Diet Plan And Recipes